Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Zebras.(:


so I'm going to start out with blog with a side note. Blogging now sucks. I used to like it but not anymore so please excuse the post if it's boring, I just need an A in Hansen's.(:




So my animal topic today will be zebras.(: Zebras are personally one of my favorite animals because their just like cooly decorated horse's that roam free ha ha ha.(:


Zebras can get anywhere from 50 to 60 inches in length and 485 to 990 in weight, depending on the species of the zebra, either Burchell or Grevy. Grevy's are usually the bigger type of zebra.


They live in woodland and open plains, mostly in Africa. They have to watch out for hunting dogs, leopards, lions, hyenas and cheetahs. If not hunted down by these predatorts, They can live to be about half the lifespand of a human, so about 40 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment